2.08.2007

artiste mode

creativity.
(to me) is not forced. it comes in its due time. and often least expected.
i didn't realize that i was able to make such art. promise.

it has been my frustration.
i always dreamt of being an artist. i wanted to pursue studies on it.

i wished i had my sister's craft.
but i guess we had our own niche. it finds us or we find it.

twas on this humdrum night. when i had nothing better to do. i grabbed my journal.
and thought of jotting down my thoughts. then a sudden rush came to me. i started doodling.

and taddah! i couldn't believe what came right before my very eyes.
could i have possibly done this? were my raw hands capable of creating such art?
was it really me??? (well. twas me alright. and i'm so damn proud of it!:D)

im not fishing okay? well, i'm just so caught in disbelief. i sure do hope that my creative juice won't come once in a blue moon. this should just be an initial step.

oh well, tell me what you think.
if you'd say it's "amateur"... then i won't argue.
to see is to believe right? right?


indie art
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting astig. is an understatement.

the whole enchilada
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting top page: my first attempt. bottom part: masterpiece? i really think so:D

ayos!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting the proud "artiste". i'm so gonna pursue more of this. (sana hindi lang drawing noh?)

disclaimer: i got so amazed with the whole thing that i became click frenzy. yup.. there were tons of photos taken. from various angles and what not. go ahead and take a peek!

Labels:

.:0 SpanK Me:.

Post a Comment

<< Home