8.19.2007

second(?) knock-out

as i was back-reading on my emails, i stumbled upon this message from a friend.
funny how things can change over time. all the while i thought that this one's a keeper.
well, he had potential. who would've known?

the next day, poof! "he became coco crunch..."

(
disclaimer: this came from a welling expression of whatsoever. original message from the sender)

Testimonial's out of space...
by keyboard

_______ _______ _______.
The only woman to knock any girl from her place.
I don't think I can properly explain Miday, or just how gorgeous she was. Every once and again, God creates a person that excels in a specific area like arts,sciences,literary works,etc..
These people possess talents that are truly uncommon. If we, everyday people, are humanity, then these gifted ones are the next step in our evolution.
Midzzy,for me,belongs in this elite group.


Miday's talent is a simple one; she aint't a Nobel Prize winner, she myt not have any remarkable talents i don't know.Nothing would distinguish her from blue-collar people who are just trying to put food on the table, except for one thing; in layspeak, she was hot.

She is good at being attractive, and everything that came with the territory. She didn't have to try when it came to the guys, hell, she didn't even have to speak. She could just stand in the middle of a room and the guys would come to her. Come to think of it, She never really talk that much. I don't think I ever heard her speak more then a few sentences at a time. I don't think she really have much to say, I'm sure she heard it all. Every man promising her the world, the intoxication of lust that ensued around her. I can see why first impressions of her call her as "suplada"..As I'm sure you could guess,I'm in her spell too.Midz is the only girl who could kill this third empire, she's the only one who could stand-out. I knew how dangerous her beauty was, I knew she was a loaded gun looking for an accident. I never tried, it would have never worked. I don't think she's meant to belong with any man. None of us are worthy.

It was a couple of months ago when I realized just how gorgeous she was. It was one of the worst days of my life.

I figured the two other guys would say something like typical males, "oh my god, she's so hot.," and about how much they wanted to have her. And I'll never forget it, one of the guys says
"I seriously want to marry her." That's where the crack begun, that's when our manhood, hell, our very souls began to show their weakness because of this woman. What started as shit talkin', high fivin' guy talk eroded to something much more severe, much more sincere. The more we talked the more serious the discussion became. I had stood there and listen to these men, slowly, but surely discuss their feelings about this girl.Our talk only made us realize this woman is beyond mortal. We were mad, jealous, in love, inferior. There was nothing left to say, we lost, we're never going to possess such beauty. We were defeated. Hell, had we known our conversation was going to end this way, I think we would have all opted out. To live without that piece of knowledge, that out there, is a woman so beautiful, she's too good for any man.

After a few days in Samar after our gig,we left, packed our bags and finally went to say our goodbyes.I shared to everyone how special she was and so i decided to take a picture with her which i am lucky of having. After that I just can't imagine not having a second chance to do something about it or even ask what her favorite color was
.

Middz, thanx for giving me the most extravagant consolation,a simple guy such as me could have...Anyhow, for what it's worth, God Bless..Good Luck...


______________________________________________

being the denial queen that i am.
little Ms. Analyze (This and that)
. always seeking for an explanation in all things.
i questioned his motive. and this was his reply:

"hehe..sensya na if i overdid it..it's just that the words kept on flowing out of my mind eh..but if you think about it, expressing to a girl who's so freakin' far away deserves an excuse of me being exaggerated..haha!..well anyways,all of those words were meant to make you feel good,most especially when all of it was true..C:..
atchaka u'll understand naman dba knowing na im a kind of guy who's lost for words,kaya from the bottom of my gutts talaga ang mga nasabi kong yun..haha!ewan..basta..


Before sending this message, i carefully looked out for all the angles na..one of the possibilities is you thinking that all of it was too much..hehe,kaya ko nga sinend as message dba?hehe...

about the "guy talk" thing you wanna know..eh ngayun nagtitext na tayu sa cel so by the time your reading this,alam mo na ang sagot..(-.-)..

and one more thing..wag ka nalang palag sa mga OA comments ko ok?..haha!lolz!..
kasi exaggerated din para sa kin ang pagkakagawa ni Lord sa yo eh..ehehe... (good grief!)

Take Care DreamGirl..
God Bless..(--,)
"


comment:
true enough, the whole ordeal was too much for me.
but in essence, the "author" was a good man. he had sense. he was smart and kind-hearted.
he was not who i thought he was. coming from a band, i thought he was all-talk just so he could win a girl's heart. he really had a potential.
he would've passed...

almost thought that this could go over friendship. in the right time.
well, we weren't on the same pace. i just couldn't keep up. and he couldn't wait long enough.


had a tinge of "pain" after hearing that he got attached.
it was all too swift for me. (it's been about a month or so then that's what?)
that "inch of pain" disgruntled me. i tried to ask why i was feeling such.
another man down. second knock-out.
and this one just had to leave a hint of a mark in my heart.

aack. i'm like so baduy right?
forgive me.

Labels: , ,

.:0 SpanK Me:.

Post a Comment

<< Home