2.12.2007

for almost a month...

From: me
Sent: Mon 2/12/2007 5:35 PM
To: my PUM
Subject: RE: Executive Assistant

oo nga PUM.

aja! haha. i kind of prepared myself to both results noh.
pero siyempre mas maganda kung natanggap ako diba?

meaning ba nun PUM, wlang nkuha samin or it's just their tactful way of saying that i ddn't get the job? i-analyze daw ba?

yup, i'm not daunted by the result, at least i tried.
there are far better things for me. :)

thanks for the encouragement!:)

Middy

______

From: my Program Unit Manager (PUM)
Sent: Mon 2/12/2007 2:48 PM
To: Umali, Miday
Subject: RE: Executive Assistant

Midz,

Basta go pa rin pag may opportunity! :-)


PUM

_____

From: our Human Resource & Devt Manager (HRDM)
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 2:24 PM
To: 'Umali, Miday'
Subject: Executive Assitant

Dear Miday,

Thank you for the time and effort you gave during the selection of Executive
Assistant position. It was an interesting conversation knowing more about
what you can do and your career aspirations. However, we regret to say we
have not identified the best fit for the post among those that applied.

We hope that you will continue to express your interest in future vacancies
fitting your qualifications.

Sincerely,
HRDM
___________________________________________________________________________________

your eyes didn't fool you.
you read those things CLEARLY.
i didn't get the post. so much for my dreams of working veryclose to home.

God has a different thing in mind.
I'm just grateful that i sort of conditioned myself to both scenarios.
I got a tad disheartened, but all's well.

all's well...

.:0 SpanK Me:.

Post a Comment

<< Home