7.20.2007

FOOT IN YOUR MOUTH

how are you feeling? exasperated.

how would you feel if people traced your "deepest darkest" secret?


it sucks. i feel like shrinking to the tiniest bit. vanished into thin air.
wala na. so much for my personal life.

funny thought though. why would i post things online and feel like this, knowing that certain people found out. and actually "entered" into my deepest thoughts.


bakit pako nagfo-forecast online? and leave things in exclusivity?
it's weird i know. well, i guess. i just can't situate myself right now. seeing them. having that knowing look. discovering the most personal things about me.

i know, i'm not much of a blabber. and i pour everything, as in EVERYTHING. in here...
i couldn't "trash" this blog. i've been doing this for the longest time. there's too much memories. i can't be that affected just because
THEY discovered my "secret world"

NO CAN DO, PARE!
so what, if they've known.
well, that would make me even more famous. parang celeb.
people would want to know what's up with my hip and happening life.
(haha. that's the egoistic me, talking).

manigas kayo diyan!
if this would make you happy, go ahead and suit yourself.

buhay ko to! go ahead and live your own too.

enough said.

Labels:

.:2 SpanK Me:.

Post a Comment

<< Home