8.13.2005

latebloomer...aack!

WARNING! NARCISSISTIC POST RIGHT AHEAD...

forgive me. but by blogging, my thoughts seem to clear out. so if you think that i think so highly of myself for writing the things below then i'm sorry, but it's just me - speaking my mind... it somehow gives "order" to my sanity.

i know that i've been mentioning how i'm such a newbie when it comes to love and all the ish related to it.

i consider myself a latebloomer. and i am not kidding. i'm forever clueless. i wouldn't find out if someone likes me unless he tells me flat. to my face. i know, it's pathetic. maybe it's because i wouldn't want to assume and get disappointed... big time! things are more complicated than i expected. what a life!

believe me, i have to have my friends around just so i could realize things. tsk tsk.
i specifically thank pipie and sweetie kax for talking some sense into me. grabe na to! how pathetic can i get?!?

i can say that my "love life" is up and running. well, in a way, at least if compared to its years of non-existence - 'twas weird coz i was starting to get used to it. aack!

"so many boys, so little time" i know, it sounds weird coming from me. and don't get me wrong, i'm just beginning to be friends with the opposite sex. nothing fishy is goin on here.. believe me! i should know.

i guess, my friends were right when they said that i should start mingling. no more ms. uptight snabera, and all that "defense mechanism" that i did.

i just realized that it's fun to have guy friends... no-strings attached or hanky-panky's entailed... just pure friendship and hanging out!:D

fine. call me a latebloomer or what not. but i'd still love to take things one at a time. i'm not really in the rush of getting a boyfriend. plus, i ain't sure if i'm up for that commitment. but believe me, i do get curious sometimes.

oh well, only God knows when that sweet time would come...:D

.:0 SpanK Me:.

Post a Comment

<< Home