7.29.2005

247 days and counting...

i stumbled onto one of the cool pages of
rootee's bloggie friends, and spotted the
Birthday Calculator. well, i had nothing better to do, so i thought i'd give it a try...

here's what i've found out...
I was born on a Sunday and the moon's phase on that day was new. (hmm. didn't know that!)

I am 11,215,503 minutes old. (525,600 minutes in a year!)

There would be 247 days before i could come face-to-face with my cake which would have 22 candles on it. The heat from these candles can boil 2.51 ounces of water . (that's a cool fact! nyahaha.)

My birthstone, Diamond, was said to increase personal clarity to help one see things clearly as well as be straight-forward and honest. (I believe I am already straight-forward and honest. thankyouverymuch!)

My birth tree is the Rowan (note to self: look it up!) and it somehow explains my personality...
Rowan, the Sensitivity

Full of charm, cheerful, gifted, without egoism, likes to draw attention, loves life, motion, unrest and even complications, is both dependent and independent, good taste, artistic, passionate, emotional, good company, does not forgive


This was pretty much insightful!:D That would be all for the day. Gotta go hit the sack... still have work tomorrow (*oopsie,later na pala... tsk tsk.) Au revoir!

.:0 SpanK Me:.

Post a Comment

<< Home