8.17.2005

a dose of poetry

i don't know what got into me, but while i was in the midst of doing my work...
the poet in me came to life, and lyrical drama surged through my veins.

where did i get the inspiration. only God knows...
i don't give a damn if you think what i wrote was crappy.
it's been years since i last did poetry.. oh well, 'tis things began..

baffled.

that's how i feel.
confused. perplexed.
often caught myself...
staring blankly in the sky.
thoughts running wild.

feeling undefined.
euphoric. melancholic.
manic-depressed?
emotions...far too hard to express.
stress.

is it life? is it love?
I know YOU hear me from up above.
everything's so complicated.
can't seem to have a clue.
Good Lord, tell me what to do...

baffled. a word. bottled what i'm feeling.
confused. perplexed.
stressing...I need to breathe.
Lord, I know YOU can hear me.
It's YOU I need...


hmm.. so much for a dose of poetry... would i be able to make yet another spur-of-the-moment poetic slur?!?

perhaps, when the inspiration comes. :D

.:0 SpanK Me:.

Post a Comment

<< Home