5.28.2005

who would have thought...

hippies
You are a Hippie. Wow.



What kind of Sixties Person are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


took this test... got it from Tiepee's blogpage... i was sooo shocked to find out THAT I'M A HIPPIE AT HEART.. it was a bit weird coz i could never associated myself to being one... oh well, it's pretty cool though:)
*****
online quizzes are perfect avenues to wile away your time... and in my case, im sooo dying of boredom.. so much for my bum days... i used to love just hanging at home, but now, i feel like my body needs its daily dose of stress... i miss going to school!!! too bad, i told myself i wouldn't be going back at it.. until a couple of years or so.
*****
just a thought... how does it feel to be employed?? working hard for something just so you'll have the funds to sustain your own life (i.e. for shopping, gimmicks, and what not.. oh yeah.. and help the family) i never thought, i'd reach this state in life. i used to wonder if i'd get into high school (i came to this thought when i was about 9 or 10).. then into college. it seems unreal that i've now graduated, and off to be part of the workforce. oh well...
*****
didn't you notice how my thoughts flew? weird...

.:0 SpanK Me:.

Post a Comment

<< Home