5.27.2005

up then down...

current mood: Manic-depressed.


Hmm... seems to me that the sleepover I've been raving about turns out to be a mini-slumber party. I just got home from it actually. The "big event" we've planned for a long time... only had about 4 of us (Cokie, Lou, Bianx, and myself) who replied a hearty "yes" (well, I actually said, "hmm...I guess pde.") I actually felt a bit sad because I was expecting it to be the perfect bonding session for me and my highschool sistahs:( So much for my expectations...

Well, everything turned out okay. I was updated with people's ups and abouts (chismis glorified). We watched tons of DVDs till our eyes hurt... too bad I slept midway while watching Alfie. And of course, we stuffed our mouths NONSTOP!!! I guess it was cool that Marielle hosted this slumber party... hence, the food served were healthy:) (pigging out sans the guilt!) We barely slept, yet we were ever sooo energized:) Especially Bianx and Lou who talked incessantly!!! I wouldn't want to elaborate... it was fun and refreshing to see old friends and hang with them, I just hope that we'd be more than complete the next time. (goal: get Jamie to come... hehe).

It was raining as we were on our way home. Shawcks. Hassle. Rain equals traffic. Too bad my stomach's rumbling and we were still at the Katipunan area. We can't afford to stop at a joint to grab a bite, coz we need to meet with Cokie's mom. I kept silent and prayed that we'd get home as soon as possible. The traffic was pretty much tolerable, but something still feels wrong and I don't have a clue what it was. Well, I texted my sister and asked if it was raining in Paranaque... and she said that it wasn't. But there's this part in her message that saddened me - our pet, Zui, started vomiting again. So, that was why I was feeling uneasy:(

I love Zui and it pains me to see her all thin and sick:( She accidentally swallowed part of the poison my dad had set out to be a rat trap. So, she's been vomiting intermittently that she couldn't eat or even drink water:( I sat beside her and cried. (I haven't done this since the death of our dog, Batchoy.) Zui and I had formed a special bond (even if my sisters tease me for being cold towards her), and I think that it's just too soon for her to leave us - she's still young, about 4 or 5 months old. (Lord, we pray for complete healing. Revive her strength and disposition. You know how much we love Zui. In Jesus' Name, Amen.) I believe that the next day, Zui baby would be back on her feet:)

.:0 SpanK Me:.

Post a Comment

<< Home