5.25.2005

crowded!!!

Current mood: Witchy with a capital B...

Get a grip!!! Hay nako... I'm just a little pissed at someone right now. Well, he used to be my childhood friend. I know that I'm supposed to be happy coz he's trying to make a way to "rekindle" our friendship. But what is he doing????? He's acting so arrogant.. feeling man!!! (not directly though... here's the story)

Well, Kax observed it. hello??? The reason why my cousin asked that question was because she seriously doesn't know your friend!!! I don't get it... ang kapal naman ng mukha niya na i-add si Kax sa friendster when he doesn't even HAVE THE BALLS to personally introduce himself!!! When there's this unmistakable fact that we all live in one village!!! Get a grip, dude!!! If you seriously like my cousin then go and meet her... as if you'd stand a chance!!! Haha.. oh well.. it's just annoying when YOU and your friends are now starting to hang at places near us... haha!!! I know that sounded sooo self-centered and egoistic...but that's just what we see now... haay nako!!! Plus, you don't really know us...so you don't have the right to scream snide comments about us!!!! Grrrrrr... I've thought so wrongly of you... You have changed... Big time!!! and boy, was it not for the better... that's just soooo sad...

By the way, my cuzn doesn't like puffers... haha!!! You smoke sooo strongly that you beat a dragon at it!!! Sige na... you have cars and what not... go elsewhere... we're not that into the bad boy types.

Oh well... so much for venting... I would like to greet a person sooo dear to me, Nuchi!!! Thanks for the treat.... The pizza's real good... happy birthday, cuzn dearie!!! Here's one big kiss for you... mwwwaaaaaah!!!

Ooohh..I'm just soo excited... I'm meeting with my highschool sistahs... for sleepover tomorrow!!! Chisms galore...

.:0 SpanK Me:.

Post a Comment

<< Home