7.18.2004

only to find out...


last tuesday, i was faced with an unexpectable dilemma.. well.. u might think that i'm silly for ever taking such an issue seriously.. but.. what the heck.. this is my life...

i was in a 'happy state' but everything plummeted when i found out that the guy i'm crushing on was... oh well.. younger than me (read:2 years younger!!!!)

ang babaw noh? but im telling you... my emotion shifted from happy to downright PISSED when i've heard the friggin truth.. bad trip talaga!!!!!

i found myself scribbling incessantly on a piece of paper then my friend told me stop 'kc sayang raw ung ink ng pen ko'... then i realized that i was a bit anxious... hehe.. weirdo... i even wrote my ranting words on that paper... to release my frustration then threw it out... haaay.. life.........




....... four days after that 'revelation'

i have thought about everything that i could think of... turns out, i still like him... oh well... i told myself not to jump to conclusions, take things one day at a time...

i just have this one goal that i hope i would be able to achieve...

be friends with him before the sem ends... or at least be better acquainted... i just thought that this would be the consolation for everything....

well, so much for the 'spice' to my almost non-existent lovelife... in this sense, it's just 'crush' life.. ang babaw... haay

i just hope that days would be brighter.... life... haaay.. life....

.:0 SpanK Me:.

Post a Comment

<< Home