4.03.2004

what a great start!!!

what a great start!!!! on my first day of "vacation".. (word was in quotation marks because i am technically having one..hehe... reason:read first entry).. me and my berx(cuzns) had one of those day-outs... we rarely do this because of our very hectic schedules.. oh well, we went to red box (gb3)... and sang to our hearts' content... we also went mall hopping... after gb3, we went to g4, then to smb..hehe. this day was truly fun and veeeeeeeeeeery tiring... i can't still recover from my body sore,,, i am overfatigued... i had burnt some dough(tsk tsk).. but it was fun hanging with my girlfriends... i'm pretty sure that this would not be the end of it... i have to save up money for all the "gimmicks" that we intend to do this summer.... i can feel that this summer vacation would be my time to spend quality time with my loved ones.... now that would be great, do u agree????


just a random thought... ako ay masaya khit butas na ang aking bulsa... mas mahalaga na sila ay aking nakasama.. yuck ang baduy..hehe ... here's to a jam-packed summer.. haha.. as if!!!

.:0 SpanK Me:.

Post a Comment

<< Home