4.02.2004

woohoooooo!!!Ü

today.. is the day!!!! i'm finally done with my tons and tons of schoolwork.... yesss!!!
can i say that i'm finally on vacation???? nah!!!!! i do have this "break" over the holy week but summer classes are just around the corner.. bummmmer!!!!! but looking on the bright side, i can still hang with my friends... from highschool, college barkada... and my berx-cuzns!!! i'm up for the summer.... outings.. day/night outs.... long hours infront of the TV(haha).... studying(?)-perhaps..haha... sleepovers... i'll sure be productive over this 2-month vacation... i wouldn't let my summer classes hinder my time to relax and unwind... i'll definitely keep that in mind.. tsk.. tsk... let's hope I can keep this journaling up and about..haha... "happy (shalalala) it's so nice to be happy".... woooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooo!!!! i love my life!!!!! yeah!!!! (am i perky????? not quite!!! haha)

.:0 SpanK Me:.

Post a Comment

<< Home