4.06.2004

it was truly something...


just a few hours back... i was inside the moviehouse... seated with my family... staring at the big screen... watching the passion of the Christ... the movie was truly something u'll reflect upon... as tears unceasingly rolled down my cheeks... this thought ran on my mind as well... "The Lord truly loved us all for He endured such grave hardships just to free mankind from damnation... it made me feel and realize that I am indeed special to God for He gave His Son in replacement of my sins... and hardships.. it made me think of all the wrong things i've done and that each wound and torn flesh was a representation of those... it made me think that I should be careful as to how i live my life... it should be something that would please God instead of hurt Him once more.... He did not deserve to be scourged but He did it out of love for us all... I know that I have received Him as my personal Lord and Savior but this made me feel that I should love and serve Him with more passion because what He did for me was something priceless..." The Passion of the Christ was made for a purpose.. may all the people who have seen the movie been touched by God's grace and love.... i can say that up to this very minute.. I am astounded by what I had seen....

Lord, I love You and I thank You for selflessly giving Yourself for our salvation... help me to make and do better with my life... thank YOu for the forgiveness of my sins... and for Your abounding grace.. I love YOu, Lord...

Our passion for our Christ should not end by seeing the movie... it should go on as we live our lives.... The Passion is not locked in the big screen... it should be something acted upon.. it should be a lifestyle... holy and pleasing unto our God...

.:0 SpanK Me:.

Post a Comment

<< Home