5.23.2005

soaped...

Current mood: disappointed... mainly with myself:(

Last night, we had our family conference. well, it was set for Saturday, but it didn't push through so, kahapon na lng.

At first, I was a little nervous... what would Daddy want to talk about??? It's been a long time since we've had our family conferences.

It was of an important family matter, which mainly concerns me and my sisters. Main topic: Personal relationship with God.. focus: devotions and quiet time. So, my parents were just concerned of our spiritual lives... it was more of a warning than "sermon"... bothered lang sila.

My dad found out of our spur-of-the-moment whappakan session... the bad one (with Tita Emily getting mad at us).. and he said that he was saddened by the turn of events. I got sort of convicted coz I'm the eldest in the group, and it would reflect that it would have to be my sole responsibility. It was true that I didn't have much swigs of empy... but I was still there... right smack in the middle... so lahat kmi, sabit.. ... guilty man o hindi.

All that I want to say is that... I'm sorry:( If things didn't turn out right. (Well, mild pa nga to compared to the recent one e). I just hope that our folks wouldn't have a different impression on our bonding sessions... hindi naman laging may inuman e... but lately it's been that... I'm so sorry... the next time such things would happen, I would step up and act as the big sister. To all of them.

Basta... sorry po. WE didn't mean to disappoint you.


***Lord, forgive me if I had been complacent with my spiritual life. I know that it is an important part of me. Help me to become consistent in my quiet time. Let me have a teachable heart. I need you in my life. Guide me... as you always do. I desire to be made better... and to continually grow in You. Thank you for the unconditional love... In Jesus' Name, Amen.***

.:0 SpanK Me:.

Post a Comment

<< Home