5.22.2005

dumb-dumb

Current mood:confused...as always???

Since I've been hanging at home, and did nothing but watch TV and surf the net, I decided to revive online chatting into my system. hehe. it's a way of finding interesting ppl to talk to... be friends with... and you wouldn't even have to meet them personally. (Did I sound so introverted??? Hehe..)


I was able to meet ppl that I share same interests with.. cars, culture, travel, music, food... and what not!!!! There was someone whom I met who was from UP Diliman as well.. freaky nga kc super small world.. mala-friendster... kilala niya ung friends ko tpos kilala ko friends niya, pero kami hindi mgkakilala. Ang saya lng... hehe..

But here's the juicy part, I met someone from UP Manila... matalino, cute (in a semi-nerdy kind of way.. which I like by the way...hehe).. and feeling ko, crush ko na siya. Note the stress on feeling meant that I'm still not sure. Ewan ko, I usually tell such ppl to bugger off pero he seemed so different. Matalino nga kasi and makulit.. tpos straightforward pero not in an offensive kind of way. Basta, dapat maging friends muna kmi, and we'll tell from there. Oh well... so much for my nonexistent love life... haha!!!

Can I just say...if there's one thing I'm bad at... it's this... meron bang lessons on love??? Yuck... that sounded cheesy. But I'm serious... there are a lot of things that I have yet to discover when it comes to this L word.

.:0 SpanK Me:.

Post a Comment

<< Home