8.30.2005

ke aga-aga

i know. it's too early.
petiks agad.
translation: chillaxin at the office, instead of ACTUALLY WORKING.

what can i do?!? i'm almost done with my work... and my boss is not around. actually, i'm done with my work!!! wala na nga akong mahanap na gagawin e. believe me, i don't like this bum-like state that much. i hope she comes back soon... oh well.

hmm.. what better thing to do? what better thing to do??
well, i sort of "reminisced" and re-read my old e-mails and found out something rather interesting...

do i have dual personality? well, sometimes i think that i do. freekee. but don't get the idea that i'm some kind of mental. maybe, it's just the way people see me or I let them see me...

how should i put this??? i may come as shy and demure to people i don't know. serious, snob and mataray even. but i'm telling you, i can be the exact opposite once you get to know me. haha. i can be crazy. the whacko kind. (hmm. don't tell me you got some kinky idea in ur head.. naughty naughty).

well, maybe i'm just a hard nut to crack. and i tend to be choosy with the people i mingle with. i know, that's NOT really a good thing.. but i'd rather be that than pretend to be chummy with someone i don't really "feel". i'm sure you know what i'm yapping about.

oo. bitch na kung bitch. get a grip! that's me.

i'm frank (honest with spunk!). i speak my mind. i say what i feel. i am nowhere near pretentious. i am fun-loving. i am boring. i am a loner. i am a nerd. i am an emo. i love to be the center of attention. i sometimes hate when people notice me. weird, i know. i value relationships with my friends and family. i am single - since birth - and so far, loving it! i am a dreamer. i aspire for greater things. i am a world changer - at least, i try to be. i am idealistic. i am many things. i am still discovering "me". (oo na, i know, it's irritating. saying "i. i. i." over and over.)

it's never a waste of time to get to know me (eeek. egoistic! but i'm somehow telling the truth) you'll know what i'm talkin about if i consider you a friend... or anywhere near that. nyaha.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

ran.dom.thoughts.

how do you EXACTLY define a date?
date na ba kung nag-meet kayo ng guy friend mo. spur of the moment. nag-coffee at nagpalakad-lakad sa mall at nagkwe-kwentuhan.. about anything under the sun? sabi ng mga pinag-kwentuhan ko. date raw yun. if that's the case, nakapag-date na pala ako. nyak. weird.

honestly, i wouldn't want to look at it that way. ayoko ng malisya. haha. oh well. basta, astig na bonding experience yun. promise. coolness.

if you were in my shoes, what will you do?
i applied for the position, ECCD STAFF at Plan International, knowing that there's a huge possibility that i'll be assigned in the provinces. i thought to myself, "it's about time i learn to be on my own.. plus, i'll be helping out communities establish better futures for their children." noble cause, indeed.

to cut the story short, i was hinted by the HR manager, asking if i'm ready to work in the visayas. [hmm. oh well, Lord, what now?] and then it was confirmed... i am being recommended for a job in east samar as ECCD staff.

to tell you honestly, im having mixed emotions right now. a part of me wants to stay in manila and be with my loved ones and friends, and the better half.. well, wants to get out and help the rural communities. [Dear Lord, what am i to do??] i know that this is a MAJOR decision i have to put my finger on.

ayokong magkamali sa aking desisyon. pagdasal niyo ako.
Lord, reveal Your will in my life. give me the peace that comes from You.

my life is like a sailing ship and my Maker is the rudder.

.:1 SpanK Me:.

  • http://markonzo.edu http://riderx.info/members/maxalt-side-effects-maxalt-pediatric.aspx http://blog.bakililar.az/metronidazole/ http://riderx.info/members/altace-information-altace-lowest-price.aspx http://www.ecometro.com/Community/members/buy-hydrocodone.aspx http://www.purevolume.com/listeners/Acyclovir declining

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home