12.03.2005

MOODra. why not?!?

hmm. im not supposed to do what im doing right now.
(Read: you have to finish drafting your budget report due monday. tsk tsk. bad, middy!)

oh well. walang pakialaman. hehe. i do have priorities... let's say, im NOT YET in the mood for that. attention-shifting? perhaps...


MOOD. speaking of mood. there are some things i've noticed in myself since i left home.
promise. and it weirds me out.

I seem like i'm not my "normal" self anymore.
hindi ko naman sinabi na abnormal ako pero basta. People who truly know me are VERY MUCH AWARE of my attitude.
Si Miday: mataray. masungit. suplada. antipatika. prangka...
i've heard it all. and i have somehow become numb to those derogatory words. well, they may seem true.. only if I don't consider you a friend. haha. well. impressions lang yan na meron minsang manifestations.
Pwede kaya na meron ring kasawaan ang taray phase ko?!? lately, I've noticed that that side of me no longer surfaces anymore. Could it be that my being in the province changed me?!? Totoo kaya ang sinabi ng parents ko na bumait na ako?!? Well, only God knows.

Feeling ng mga tao (read: my colleagues) na nasa loob ang kulo ko.
well. let's just say that i'm still testing the water. kung alam lang nila. *laughs scornfully*
i think it's a disadvantage that i do not entirely understand their dialect. my bad.
in fairness, nakakasakay nako kahit papano. oh well, mababaw akong tao. at cowgirl rin ako. di nga lang halata!
they think i'm such a goody-goody. which is NOT good, by the way. well, not entirely.
i see myself as a good girl.. but i'm not all that good! haha:D

kung alam lang nila. hahahaha.


POINTS TO CONSIDER...

**hindi ka umiinom?
umiinom ako.
water. soda. iced tea. fruit juice. shake. coffee. (come on! don't you dare whack me on the face. haha!)
well, i do drink. pero minimal lang. mga ilang shots lang. i stop whenever i feel whoooozy already.
hindi ko ata pinangarap malasing! AND I DON'T DRINK BEER. well, until two days ago. tsk tsk.
get this. i usually just have a few swigs of it coz i don't like its bitter taste. pero yun nga, i was able to finish a whole bottle of it... realizing that it's not that bitter at all.
nako. right now, im thinking of the song, laklak..
"nagsimula sa patikim-tikim. pinilit kong gustuhin. bisyo'y nagsimulang lumalim. kaya't ngayon, kay hirap tangalin..."
naku. this is bad. i know. i should stop before i get soo stuck in this sinking sand. one bottle.
becomes two...AND then i realized, hanggang dalawa lang ang kaya ko.
so there. i learned my lesson. hehe. hindi ko talaga pinangarap malasing.
i never wanted to have that wasted feeling. yiiikes. sabog-ness.


i do drink. but in moderation.. and depends on the people im with.


**never kang nagka-boyfriend?!?
oh well. the perennial question to a thing that is my life. haay.
oo. wala nga akong boyfriend. i never got into a serious relationship.
i never got into any relationship at that.
but i had my fair share at love. or at least, i consider it as one. (or two?)
i admit... i miss the feeling. oh well. love life.
lovelife. crushlife. pathetic!
right now. i may say that there IS something. or someone?
could it be that my non-existent lovelife.. was awaken from a long slumber?

i patiently await for my white knight. one day our paths would cross.
i know. it's too idealistic of me. but i do believe that God's best man for me is very well on his way.. haay.


**virgin ka pa?!?
i seriously cracked up when asked this question.
it's not that i already got laid. come on!
oo. virgin pa ako! never been kissed. never been touched. and i choose to be!
but don't think that i am all that ignorant...
fine. i do not know the nitty-gritty details.. but i do have a clue, okay?
sa UP ako nag-aral. napaka-liberal ng kaisipan sa pamantasan na yon. at pati ang mga tao ay liberal.
kanya-kanya lang yan. i can openly converse about such things but that's it.

well, i choose to save that precious part of me for THE man i would share my forever with.
i know. idealistic me. two points.


**magalit ka naman!!!
kung alam lang nila. how hot-headed i truly am.
actually, i couldn't seem to reconcile that known fact to what is actually happening right now.
ewan ko! ambot! baka nga totoo na bumabait na ako? kukunin na ba ako ni Lord?
well, maybe God is teaching me to be patient. Lord, thank you:*

wag kayong mag-alala. magagalit ako. kung nasa lugar at kagalit-galit talaga ang sitwasyon.
ayoko ng heart attack at cancer noh! i would voice out my emotions in the right place at the right time.



social drinker.
no boyfriend since birth. virgin and i choose to be.
hot-headed no more.

do i know who i truly am?
maybe i'm just a hard nut to crack.
i do not easily warm up to the people around me.


MOOD. changes. plays a factor. to this thing we call LIFE.
aack. cheesyness... drama ever!

.:1 SpanK Me:.

Post a Comment

<< Home