11.19.2005

beet red

i was caught in the act!

it was a little past eleven in the morning when he walked in the door.
we were at a nearby salon. having our hair done.

the exact same time for my turn on the beauty chair.
everyone noticed that i was changing color. (chameleon? haha!)
i was turning beet red. felt flushed out of embarrassment.

why did he have to see me looking like this!!!!!!! oh.my. gahd.

nakakahiya talaga! i started to make lame excuses.
mapula nman tlga ako ah! (yeah right!)

he left the place. i felt relieved. then my phone started to make that familiar tune.

1 NEW SMS: VIEW NOW?

bakit ka nmmula knina?
(I knew it. hehe. i told him the truth. well, NOT entirely... i seasoned it with some lame whatsits)

******

what will you do if you were in my shoes?
shuxxx tlga. it was sooooo soooooo embarrassing. badtrip!

.:1 SpanK Me:.

  • what's this about? ikaw a di ka nagkukuwento!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home