9.22.2007

(think or think not)

just when i thought i was so sure about this step i'd take.
i've put a definite deadline.
yes, that certain period would be the be-all-and-end-all of one facet of my life.

didn't realize that confiding this to another person would mangle my seemingly decided decision.

i'm now right smack in the middle of a tough decision.
this would be a life-changing episode in my mundane life.

literally in a limbo. well, i've been in this for some months now.
but things just gravitated to something greater. had sleepless nights.
distant gazes, deep thoughts would come in idle moments. i'm at the brink of another sobfest.

should i just keep things to myself?
i'm becoming (more and more) restless, as days go by...

Lord, please help me. Shed light...

Labels:

.:0 SpanK Me:.

Post a Comment

<< Home