1.19.2006

sane-psycho?!?

what is up with me?!?

seriously. i don't know what i'm feeling right now.

seems like i'm in the verge of crying. out of sadness? no.

angst? perhaps. peeved?!? i don't know.

feels weird. i thought this part of me have left my system.

WHAT. IS. UP. WITH. ME!!!!

can i just add. that the people around me noticed. what the hell is wrong?!?

i can't seem to put my finger on anything. i can't make out a reason behind this.

hormonal imbalance?!? pre-menstrual syndrome? i just had my period!

i should get over this.

sour. bitter. feeling. go away!

ARRRRGGGHHHH!!!! (yiiikes. so childish of me!)

.:1 SpanK Me:.

  • Easy, sweetie... What's buggin' you? Wanna talk about it? I miss our bonding times. Just remember, if you ever need to talk, I'll be right here. *mwah*

    By Blogger mari_elle, at 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home