4.01.2010

And the clock strikes twelve!


A few minutes more and I'm officially 26. Yup, two-six, indeed.
A year older, so what?

Year after year, I'm beginning to accept the fact that yes, we turn a year older.
Yes, we may be a year wiser. But no, we don't need to look our age. :)

As I'm putting a cap to this special day, some of my friends are still here loungin'.
But since this birthday post is a requisite, allow me to sit and click away.


I've been so blessed with friends. Thanks to technology, they've been more generous with their greetings. (But I still miss those days you get countless calls from your friends, as they greet you a joyous, Happy Birthday, and ask, so, what are you having? Oh, good old days.)

Anyway, here are some sweet notes and what nots from my friendly friends :)
Here's one:


another...

and another...


but wait there's more... What's a birthday, without a celebration right?



So, there... Just waiting a few minutes till the clock strike 12:01!
Hello to me, only a year older :)

Happy Birthday!

Labels:

.:0 SpanK Me:.

Post a Comment

<< Home