7.22.2008

number TEN

i am such a sap.
i cry at even the silliest commercials because some scenes move me. i sob at the tackiest teenybopper if it pinched my emotions. i am just a tear factory waiting to explode...

it pays to internalize things, because it is in those moments that you connect with whatever. so i guess, this didn't come a surprise to me anymore...

i was reading through these lines, as tears slowly rolled down my cheek. and i cried silently in the night, fearing that my sisters would wake and see me. :/

..."And if ever the day comes
That you finally see that no one else wants the job of making you happy more than I do,
That you finally feel the magic and that yearning
That you feel that being with me is worth all the risks"...
(excerpts of the poem written by Will for Ces, Cast 10 by Nautilus Comics)

i know this is sooo highschool, but still.
God, it pains to wait... sigh. major sigh.

fact: i know that my sisters would roll on the floor (laughing) after reading this.
Gahd, i'm so gonna be dead.

.:0 SpanK Me:.

Post a Comment

<< Home